Featured
Electric Light Orchestra Wild West Hero
Electric Light Orchestra Wild West Hero. Away from all we know, that's where i wanna go, out on the wild side. Sheet music arranged for piano/vocal/guitar in g major.

The label on the disk is likely to have minor wear and possibly writing on the label. And i wish i was, o ooo oh, a wild west he ro. Electric light orchestra (elo) wild west hero lyrics:
Oh, I Wish I Was, Oh, A Wild West Hero Ride The Range All The Day Till The First Fading Light Be With My Western Girl, 'Round The Fire, Oh So Bright I'd Be The Indians' Friend, Let Them Live To Be Free Ridin' Into The Sunset, I Wish I Could Be Oh, I Wish I Was, Oh, A Wild West Hero I Wish I Was, Oh, A Wild West Hero I Wish I Was, Oh, A Wild.
I'd stay there for the night. Ride the range all the day till the first fading light, be with my western girl round the fire, oh, so bright. Music video by electric light orchestra performing wild west hero (audio).
This Disk Is Nearly Perfect.
The folks would come to me, they'd say, we need you here. I’d be the indians friend, let them live to be free, ridin' into the sunset, i wish i could be. The song was written reputedly by lead singer jeff lynne in 4 minutes whilst on holiday.
Ride The Range All The Day Till The First Fading Light Be With My Western Girl Round The Fire, Oh, So Bright I'd Be The Indians Friend, Let Them Live To Be Free Ridin' Into The Sunset, I Wish I Could Be.
I'd stay there for the night. The folks would come to me, they'd say, we need you here. The label on the disk is likely to have minor wear and possibly writing on the label.
I'd Be The Indians Friend, Let Them Live To Be Free, Ridin' Into The Sunset, I Wish I Could Be.
Visually this disk may have light visible wear, marks, and or hairlines. About wild west hero wild west hero is a song by electric light orchestra (elo), and the closing track and third single from the album out of the blue. Ride the range all the day till the first fading light, be with my western girl round the fire, oh, so bright.
And I Wish I Was, O Ooo Oh, A Wild West He Ro.
Be with my western girl round the fire, oh, so bright. Electric light orchestra (elo) just be a better life. Wish i was, yeah, a wild west he ro.
Popular Posts
How To Lower Strings On Electric Guitar
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment